Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just a Little Info

Hi
This is Lydia. I just wanted to give some general information for onlookers who have not met me and who might be wondering what the fund raiser is all about. My name is Lydia Pepi and I am 13 and I live in Williamsburg with my parents and brother and sister. I am in the 8th grade at the Hilltown Cooperative Charter Public School in Haydenville, Mass. I was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma just 4 days after school was let out this past June. I spent my summer receiving chemotherapy and trying to adjust to this diagnosis. Now I am waiting for the disease to go away. We are following a children's oncology group (COG) protocol which comes to an end in February, just in time for my 14th birthday. I know that 14 will be a very different year for me and my family. I am counting on this. We are counting on this. Hope to see you at our party at Stone Soup Concrete.

No comments: